slime planet workshops
what happens at our workshops?
• Duration: 1 hour
• Arrival time is 15 minutes before your session
• Location: Arch 494, Rathgar Road, London SW9 7EP
Slime Planet workshops are jam packed with fun and slimy things! Kids aged 3-14 get to make their own
perfect slime, adding in mix-ins like glitter and foam beads, plus we love to make our SLIMES smell gorgeous by adding in scents such as bubblegum.
Our workshops are a great sensory experience and inclusive for all abilities!
As well as making your own personal slime, there'll be a chance to feel some of the weirdest and wonderful slimes out there - crunchy slime, fluffy slime, and even 'fart' slime...!
Kids will also learn about the fascinating science of slime.
We end the workshop with the kids joining together to make a GIANT slime, which all kids LOVE!
how do i book a workshop?
If you go to our BOOK page you'll be able to see and book upcoming events!
WHERE ARE WE?
• 1 minute walk from Loughborough Junction overground station
• 15 minute walk from Brixton Rail and tube stations
• 9 minutes London Blackfriars
• 18 minutes to London St Pancras
• Within 15 minutes of Dulwich, Brixton, Herne Hill, Clapham, Peckham and surrounding areas.
• Bus routes 45, 35, 345, P4, P5.