FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
how old do you have to be to take part?
Our workshops and parties are suitable for ages 3+ (there's no upper age limit). Some children may need extra help from grown-ups, but we try to encourage kids to do as much as possible.
do adults have to pay? can adults stay?
We advise one accompanying adult attend per booking to ensure our venue does not become overcrowded . Adults are welcome to purchase a ticket if they wish to participate in the workshop alongside their children. Children can not be left unaccompanied. For groups holding parties, there are spectator chairs for accompanying adults.
where is slime planet?
Slime Planet Ltd, Arch 494, Rathgar Road, London. SW9 7EP
• Slime Planet is on Google Maps
• We are a 15minute walk from Brixton Underground station (Victoria Line)
• 1 minute walk from Loughborough Junction station (Mainline Thameslink, St Albans to Sutton line)
• 9 minutes train journey London Blackfriars (Mainline Thameslink, St Albans to Sutton line)
• 18 minutes train journey from London St Pancras (Mainline Thameslink, St Albans to Sutton line)
• Within 15 minutes drive of Dulwich, Brixton, Herne Hill, Clapham, Peckham and surrounding areas.
• On bus routes 45, 35, 345, P4, P5.
DO YOU HAVE PARKING?
We have no dedicated parking outside our venue. Below are off-street parking suggestions.
Please note- check the parking regulations as we can not be held responsible for parking fines.
• Shakespeare Rd (3mins walk away)- free at weekends, metered parking weekdays £3 per hour
• Hinton Road (4mins walk away) - free at weekends, and Mon-Fri except at 12-2pm
(when it is permit only)
• Wanless Road (4mins walk away) - free at weekends, and Mon-Fri except at 12-2pm
(when it is permit only)
how long do workshops and parties last?
Workshops last approx one hour. Arrive 15 minutes before your workshop start time. Please do not be late. To preserve the experience for all customers we have a strict policy of no admittance 15 minutes after a workshop begins.
DO KIDS TAKE ANYTHING AWAY?
Yes, they go away with a jar of the slime they have made. Plus, they can also take away some of the
giant slime they make as a group. We provide all materials and containers for all workshops and parties.
Can I GET A REFUND?
Our workshops are a ticketed event, therefore tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable. Unfortunately if you miss your workshop for any reason, (including illness or travel issues) you will need to buy another ticket.
IS SLIME SAFE?
Slime Planet slime is certified to CE standards, it is non-toxic and child-friendly. It has been laboratory tested.
are workshops suitable for all abilities?
do you have wheelchair access?
Yes, they can sit with you in the spectator area at the side of the workshop
CAN I BRING BABIES/TODDLERS EVEN THOUGH THEY CAN'T PARTICIPATE?
We find that most children of all abilities can participate. We are fully wheelchair accessible and have
one toilet on site.
how can i get slime out of hair & clothes?
Vinegar! Pour some vinegar on a dishcloth, rub it on the slime, and you'll find that the slime dissolves eventually. You can also leave items to soak in vinegar, then wash them. A normal wash will usually get rid of slime on clothes.
what happens if i'm late to a workshop or party?
It's really important to be on time for your workshop or party. Latecomers are disruptive to the session and spoil the experience for other customers. You will not be admitted if you arrive late. No refunds will be given and tickets are not transferrable. New tickets will need to purchased if you want to attend a workshop.